These Guidelines apply to all content on OFF-Line. Media partners in Discover agree to additional guidelines, including the requirement that their content is properly fact-checked and accurate. In certain cases, we won’t take action against content when it is newsworthy and relates to a matter of political, social, or other general concern to our community.
Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Other depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts are not considered pornographic and are permitted on OFF-Line.
Harassment & Bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t post any content with the intention of making someone feel bad.
Threats, Violence & Harm
- Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property. Encouraging violence is prohibited on OFF-Line.
- Don't post pictures of gratuitous violence, including animal abuse.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury or eating disorders.
Impersonation & Spam
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — this includes your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations — or attempt to deceive people about who you are.
- We prohibit spam and deceptive practices.
Hate Speech & False Information
- Don't post any content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
- We prohibit malicious deception and deliberately spreading false information that causes harm, such as denying the existence of tragic events.
- Don’t use OFF-Line for any illegal activities — including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- Terrorist organizations are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances terrorism.
Please remember that you can always file a report with our safety team by contacting us. We review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these Guidelines and any action needs to be taken.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use OFF-Line again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We’ll do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think best reflects these values in each situation in our sole discretion.